Royals Homecoming Information
We are excited to welcome Hopkins families to the homecoming football game on Friday, Oct. 14. The Homecoming game begins at 6 p.m. at the Hopkins High School Stadium. The game will be a battle of the Royals as the Hopkins will face the Woodbury Royals.
We also want families to understand that we have increased our security protocols to ensure the safety of everyone. These protocols include the following:
- HHS scholars must show their current HHS student ID or their Infinite Campus profile to enter the stadium.
- Scholars from high schools that are not competing in the football game will not be admitted.
- Scholars from the visiting team must sit in the visitor's section.
- No signs, outside food, water bottles, bags, or athletic balls of any kind.
- No re-admittance after leaving the stadium. No admittance after 2nd quarter.
- HHS scholars must enter at the Scholar Pass gate.
- Junior high scholars in grades 7-8 must be accompanied by a parent/caregiver.
- Patrons who are loitering will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Admission to the game is suspended after halftime.
Tickets: Online tickets are available here. The sales window is currently open! A CASH option will be available onsite. All tickets are "GENERAL ADMISSION" - $7.00 Adults & $5.00 Students/Seniors. The ticket booth is located on the south end of the stadium. It will open at 5 p.m. Hopkins students are allowed free entry with a student ID.
There is NO entry AFTER THE 2ND QUARTER or RE-ENTRY.
Parking: General parking will be available in the;
Royals Athletic Center Parking Lot (placed on the west side of the high school property) - Accessed off Royals Drive
High School Parking Lot - Accessed off Royals Drive
North Junior High Parking Lot - Accessed off Cedar Lake Road
Seating: The home team guests will sit in the grandstand located on the west side of the stadium. The visiting team guests will sit in the grandstand located on the east side of the stadium. Spectators that leave the stadium will NOT be allowed to re-enter.
Halftime: Recognition of Homecoming Court and performance by Hopkins Dance Crew.
We hope to see you there!