Want to contribute to our positive school culture? Get involved.
In Hopkins, all families are celebrated, and we want all voices to be heard.
There are many events throughout the school year that are organized by volunteer parents. All contributions raised by these events helps to fund teacher requests, field trips, and so much more. Please consider contributing your time at one of our events. It's a great way to meet people while also giving back to your scholar's school.
These events are run by volunteers. We're always looking for new parents. We hope to meet you soon!
Alice Smith Yearly Events:
- Heritage Festival - October 27, 2022
- Fall Book Fair – November 18, 2022
- Parents Night Out – December 2, 2022
- Winterfest – Date TBA
- Valentine's Dance - February 10, 2023
- Spring Book Fair - March 13, 2023
- Imagination Fair - March 16, 2023